A Thuismitheoirí, a chairde,
Iniata gheobhaidh sibh leabhar agus bileoga a bhaineann leis an gcóras C.A.P.E.R. Leígh le do pháiste é, agus cuir an clúdach chuig an scoil gach Máirt, Céadaoin, Déardaoin agus Aoine.
Mise, le meas, Lusaí
Welcome to C.A.P.E.R.
* The first step of C.A.P.E.R involves talk/discussion and reading
of a storybook with the parent reading the entire story.
Here are guidelines for the reading of the storybooks.
2. Sit side by side so the child can see the book clearly while you read.
3. Discuss and point out the title, author, illustrator etc. and read for them the blurb at the back of the book. Encourage them to predict the story at this stage from the discussion you have had.
4. Read the story, varying your tone and voice and discuss the illustrations through the book.
5. After reading the story, question your child on,
• The characters in the story
Please fill in the date and title and sign the bileog in the clúdach. Please make sure your child colours one square of the bookworm for each story read and return the clúdach every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
Finally could I remind you to buy books as a gift for your child, please
take your child to the Library on a regular basis and enjoy C.A.P.E.R.
© 2014 Gaelscoil Aonach Urmhumhan